It’s time to have your furnace tuned-up.
Through November we’re offering a $99 furnace tune-up. This will ensure that your home’s heating system is running smoothly, efficiently, and safely.
Overview of $99 tune-up
- Carbon monoxide test (adjust gas if necessary)
- Check flame characteristics (adjust if necessary)
- Clean pilot/igniter
- Clean flame sensor
- Check condition of furnace filter
- Check condition of fan motor
- Check condition of pump motor
- Check operational controls (adjust if necessary)
- Clean condensate line & trap
- Clean burners
Upon completion of your home's furnace and boiler inspection, our service technician will also provide you with a detailed description of any recommendations we have.
This helps to ensure a few things:
- Your home's heat is protected all winter
- You don't experience unexpected system failures
- Your family is safe from any furnace/boiler malfunctions
Why is a tune-up important?
When your home is operating the way it should be, the air is safe for your family, pets, and guests.
Efficiency is crucial to the sustainability of your home's HVAC systems. When things work correctly, they last longer.
A properly situated indoor air system can save you money immediately. We're here to make sure you aren't overspending.
Schedule your $99 tune-up today!
We’re offering 3, 4, and 5 year same as cash financing options for full system replacements through November 15th.
- Product: Complete system replacement (furnace & air conditioner)
- Availability: Through November 15th
- Rebates: $1,100 in additional rebates
- Financing: 3, 4, and 5 year same as cash financing
Take advantage of this offer if:
- Your system is older than 10 years old
- You want to lower your energy bills
- You’ve experienced consistent issues that required service