What the heck is trenchless sewer repair? In this blog post, we’ll explain what trenchless sewer repair is and why you may need it. We’ll also uncover some of the reasons it benefits your household. So, lets explain!
Trenchless sewer repair is simply stated, the repair of your sewer - or any associated pipes - that can be accomplished without digging up the pipe to repair. At A R Engh, we focus on this specialty by doing three things:
- Video Camer Inspections
- Trenchless Sewer Repairs
- Drain Sewer Cleanings
By not digging into your yard or adjacent land, we can fix your pipes or water lines quickly, without reeking havoc to your home. With little to no disruption of your property, trenchless sewer repairs are often a valuable solution for homeowners when it comes to broken, blocked, or damaged pipes.
One of the questions that we often receive is this, “why would I use trenchless sewer repair? Or why would I need it?” Here are a few answers to both of those questions:
Why you’d need it:
- Sewer pipes have burst due to debris or roots
- The sewer has persistent backups
- The pipes have become misaligned at their joints
- Pipe damage from the ground freezing or thawing
Why you’d use it:
- The pipes are positioned under your house (or another non-movable object)
- You’d like to protect the visual integrity of your property (yard, driveway, etc.)
- Typically a fast solution (can be finished within a day)
- Saves you time and money
If you’re interested in the different ways that A R Engh provides trenchless sewer repair, connect with our team of technicians today. Since these pipes are hidden from your view, it’s going to be hard to assess the situation without bringing in a professional.
If you’re interested in getting an inspection to ensure your pipes are clear, email Mike Welz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, we’re here to help!
- A R Engh Team