As fall quickly approaches us, we’re here to discuss the Fallout of your AC unit, and the beginning of your Furnace usage. In this blog post, we’ll identify a few tips that you might want to utilize as we turn off our AC units, and turn on our furnaces.
hase 1: Winterize your outdoor AC unit. The steps include the following:
- Turn off the exterior power to the AC unit.
- Clean the AC unit & surrounding areas.
- Cover the AC unit with a tarp.
Phase 2: Schedule a furnace inspection with A R Engh: fallspecial.arengh.com. Or do the following:
- Check and/or change the filter.
- Switch the thermostat from cooling to heating.
- Make sure your furnace burners are clear of any debris.
- Make sure the thermostat is working properly.
- Check all vents to make sure they’re uncovered.
- Have a professional take a final look.
s the cold months continue to come our way, please remember that A R Engh is here to help you. Also, this month we’re offering a fall special (noted above). Learn more about that here: fallspecial.arengh.com.
Remember, don’t just trust the Fallout. Make sure you’re prepared.
- A R Engh Team